- You can get rid of the extra things in your life. We use to only have what we could carry because we use to move the camps often.
- You can be more focused. Our people were very productive and got a lot done, necessary for survival.
- You know what you have. Everything that is around you is useful, if not it should not be there.
- You know your goals. You have something to look forward to and this will give you purpose.
- Lists can help you stay on task. When you stay on task, your life will have more balance.
- If the clutter is gone. You will be more peaceful and active.
- You can organize your homework, notes and school assignments. So you will be successful in school and college. Which will help you be successful and you can show what are people can be, strong.
Our people were strong, brave, generous, respectful people. We can get back to that and show the rest of our people and the world that we are proud to be Ojibwe, Lakota, and all the other tribal people. We are not people to be pity and given handouts, we can stand on our own feet and make amazing changes for our future.