Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Special Saturdays Book Reviews "The Tail of Emily Whipsnap" Liz Kessler

I usually read the books my daughter picks, just to see what they are about. I try to read them before her in a screening process, however she reads a lot and it is hard to keep up with her. I read this book after her because she wanted to talk to me about it. It was a great story about a girl coming to know herself and learning some interesting facts. I thought it was a good read for a young kid and my daughter recommends this book. She thought the other books from Mrs. Kessler were okay but this one had her excited. Seeing my daughter excited about reading had me excited about this book. It can be found on amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Tail-Emily-Windsnap-Liz-Kessler/dp/0763628115/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321408559&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment