Thursday, February 13, 2014

BELIEVE - what does this mean to my art?



I was told to pick one word that would encompass all that I do in my business. Well, if you know anything about my business this was hard.

I write
I create fine art photography
I do videos
I sketch and paint
I consult on writing and art

So I thought for a long time on this and wrote down a list of words. None of them felt right. Then I came to Believe.

Believe worked.

Here is my list for Believe.

Believe . . .
- In magic
- In the wonders of the world
- In traditions
- In the power of language
- In the values of our people
- In imagination
- In creativity
- In the importance of remembering
- In yourself
- In achieving the impossible

All the bullets are me and my company. Can you think of one word to sum up everything you stand for and want to be known for?

No comments:

Post a Comment