Tuesday, May 6, 2014

1st Tuesday of May - Librarians

 
Image from www.mercerme.com
 
 
SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE LIBRARIANS IN THE WORLD!!

This is my first blog post for the librarians and of course it has to be a thank you. I have always had a passion for books and I think I can thank the librarians of my past, present and future for supplying my habit.

I think the librarians are what make the libraries what they are. I have met some great, warm and helpful librarians and I could sit the whole day curled in the corner of the library with a book. They fill the spaces between the books with happiness.

Thank you.

So my question to the librarians is what types of things would you love to read about? What kind of posts interest you? Comment and let me know, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment