Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DIY: Mailing Center

Dear Reader,

I have been busy cleaning and making my studio more effective for my business. I created this quite easily with supplies I had on had except for the peg board ( which was $5).

1) I found a dyi similar to this on Pinterest.

2) I measured and cut the pegboard.

3) then I used small eye hooks and picture hanging wire to hang the brown paper. (I use this when I am shipping off an order from my Etsy store. )

4) I used the same eye hooks and picture wire on the back to hang it on the wall.

5) I added the baskets to hold the stamps I use.

Note: I want to paint the pegboard white and other things that I use to ship items on the board. I am happy with it for now. Now on to more organizing. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment