Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Resolutions or Not?

Dear Reader,

It is that time of the year again, the holidays are coming to a close and we come to the time everyone starts with the resolutions. Will you do them this year?

I have done them in the past - the most common ones too. You know lose weight, exercise more, be organized. Then there are the ones that I had as an artist - write and published a book, create more art, get my name out there more, etc.

I decided this year I will not have any resolutions - most of the time they do not work out anyway. I decided that instead I am going to use this quote in my studio and try to stay positive no matter what comes into my path.

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good quote. Takes care of a lot. Borrowing it.

    ReplyDelete