Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mike and Molly showing how it is for writers with humor part 2

Dear Readers,

I found another episode that I like from Mike and Molly.



I do not have writer's block, it is more life. I have kids and home to run. I am also a photographer and artist. Sometimes I put my writing on the back burner. I thought this was funny though. I look at my computer and then I look at the laundry or dishes and I do what needs to be done to take care of my family.

Sometimes I have to sit down at my computer and write. I have to ignore the dishes, laundry, and other small things that need to get done. I did find that if I use lists I can still get things done. I write what I want to happen in the book so I can sit down and write anytime and anywhere. I also make  a list of things that need to be done for the day. It helps and laughing at her antics helps too. Have a great creative day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment