Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mike and Molly showing how it is for writers with humor part 3

Dear Readers,

Here is another mike and molly that I can relate to.




I thought it was funny that she was trying to write and the sound kept bothering her. I don't know about other writers but there are certain things that I can't handle to hear or it takes my out of my story.

I listen to music while I write - only instrumental, or soundtracks with no words. Anything else is a problem. My phone makes sounds for every app - telling me something is going on in the world around me. It use to bother me but now I can ignore it.

Every writer needs to find there bubble of quiet or inspiration and stay focused. Try to get as much writing done in that window of time as possible before the world comes and claims you once again.

Have a great creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment