Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Congratulations to Graduates

Dear Readers,

Graduation



One word can mean so many things to so many people. Achievement or the First Step. A deep breath and no words. Tears and pride. Dreams and goals.

Some think "Finally," while others think "Where did the time go?"

As I watch all these young people, I am one of those who thinks, "Where did the time go?" I am also excited to see where these young people go with their futures. What will they achieve?

I know I will be trilling for all the graduates that I know and even for the ones that I do not, because it is a great achievement. For those who don't know trilling is a practice in some tribes that woman do. It is a vocal expression of strong feelings.

I know I will also be excited to see all the plumes and feathers that grace the heads of our youths. They should wear them with pride because they earned them through hard work and determination to finish.

So congratulations to all the graduates known and unknown. May your future be bright and footsteps light.

Have a great creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment